A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leena Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leena Gandhi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gandhi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gandhi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leena Gandhi, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Developmental Disorders
- Lung Cancer
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from New York University.
Dr. Gandhi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leena Gandhi MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Leena Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Leena Gandhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Leena Gandhi practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.