A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leena Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leena Gandhi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leena Gandhi, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Developmental Disorders
- Lung Cancer
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from New York University.
Dr. Gandhi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leena Gandhi MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Leena Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Leena Gandhi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leena Gandhi practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.