A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leena Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leena Joshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leena Joshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Joshi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- United Hospital System Kenosha Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital of Wisconsin - Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leena Makarand Joshi MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Leena M. Joshi practice?
- Dr. Leena Joshi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leena Joshi practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Pleasant Prairie, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Kenosha, WI.
See Pleasant Prairie Internists and Pleasant Prairie Nephrologists.