- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leena Khaitan is Good. Dr. Khaitan has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leena Khaitan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Acid Reflux Disease Gastroesophageal Reflux GERD.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Khaitan graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Khaitan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- University Hospitals Geauga Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khaitan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 3 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Leena Khaitan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leena Khaitan practice?
Dr. Leena Khaitan practices Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chardon, OH and Atlanta, GA.
See Cleveland Surgeons.