A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leena Khaitan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leena Khaitan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leena Khaitan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Khaitan graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Khaitan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leena Khaitan MD is a female Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leena Khaitan practice?
- Dr. Leena Khaitan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leena Khaitan practices Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chardon, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.