Learn more about Dr. Leena Khaitan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leena Khaitan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khaitan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khaitan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leena Khaitan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Khaitan graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Khaitan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leena Khaitan MD is a female Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leena Khaitan practice?
- Dr. Leena Khaitan has 1 office location.
Dr. Leena Khaitan practices Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.