Anesthesiologist, Interventional Pain Management Specialist
Presbyterian Hospital Building
622 W 168th St
New York, NY 10032
212-305-7114
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Madeline on Feb 14th, 2013

I have never had any doctor speak to me with so much kindness. She really took time to answer my concerns and was very good with explaining what i was going to go through because i was very scared to get a needle near my spine. After my 2nd injection I feel almost like my old self.

Nov 11th, 2012

could not have been luckier in finding dr mathew. she is unlike any doctor i know - kind, listens, does not rush and does not keep you waiting either and really answers all your questions. I was worried she was not giving me any anestehtsia but When she did my neck injections it was done so smoothly and i have been so much better since then.

Sep 27th, 2012

I am so thankful to have found her. I have never met a doctor that listens so well. From the minute I met her, she made it very clear that she cares and she has great hands. When she did my spinal injections, she made the experience so smooth but the best thing was being pain free for the first time in over 10 years.

May 19th, 2012

truly wonderful experience. She has a really calming, soothing way about her. Made me feel completely at ease and went above an beyond trying to explain the reason I was in so much pain. She was so patient with all my questions and reassured me regarding all my concerns.I have been doing so much better now after having lived in pain for 15 years. I am very thankful for having come across Dr. Mathew

Sep 21st, 2011

Fantastic doctor - kind and caring demeanour. Listens well and explains everything without rushing

Oct 24th, 2010

very compassionate and caring manner. she really helped me