inactive

Leeroy R McCurley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 10th, 2016
Dr. Visit
I love the staff and Dr. McCurley. His bedside manner is old fashioned one on one!

January 17th, 2014
Dr. Maccurley
Dr. Mccurley is an excellent doctor. I have been a patient there for about 8 years. You could not ask fora more personable doctor. He cares about his patients. He spends as much time as you need. This may have an effect on others waiting, but when your time comes you get the same consideration.

February 6th, 2013
Awesome Doctor
Was a patient for over 10 yrs. Never had any problems. Office staff awesome. Great Doctor. Always listen to what I had to say. If I were still living in Texas I would still be a patient. highly recommended!

August 29th, 2012
Terrible
Everything seemed fine while in the waiting room. The front desk staff was very friendly. After going back and getting my vitals done my impression was that I was in a very professional office. Then I was seen by a female provider who seemed very friendly. Things took a drastic turn when I showed her my exstensive blood test results from another doctor only done a month ago. My testosterone level is VERY low and I have been struggling with extreme fatigue for the last 2 months and it's been a real burden. She offered no help at all with this, when I pointed out their advertsment for testosterone gel on their own wall and why don't we try it out she responded with "THAT IS A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE!!" Ooook...so what? After waiting for 20 minutes for a B-12 shot and the nurse coming in to tell me they are done without a mention of any possible way they could help me, I left, and they are lucky I paid my copay up front because I would not have paid then a dime to just sit and chat about my problems with no solution. These people are a joke.

July 10th, 2012
Excellent Dr Excellent human beingTheres nothing bad i can say about his IntegrityTo help mankind

May 9th, 2012
Well I have been going to Dr McCurley for over 6years now. The only problem I ever had was trying to get in to see him. He is truly loved by his patients, that is probably why so many people see him. But sometimes his head nurse could be a bit overbearing, but just like people do, I try to treat them all the same, but it they cross me be prepared... Hate to hear about what happened to him, but God has the final say in all that we say and do!

September 28th, 2009
Nurse and office staff horrible/doctor great
this doctor should fire his nurse - she is not helpful or caring- has several times not followed through with things she says she will take care of- blows off certain patients- even if you try to stand up and say something about it the retaliation given to the "whistle blower" is awful. This office is run so poorly and it is too bad because the doctor is wonderful

September 14th, 2009
Dr. McCurley is my primary doctor and I have been very pleased with the service I have recieved. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

March 29th, 2009