Dr. Leesa Kaufman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leesa Kaufman?

January 30th, 2013

From a happy patient

Some of the reviewers refer to Dr Kaufman as "he." They must be confused. Dr Leesa Kaufman is a fantastic, skilled, caring professional whom I trust without question. From my first pre-op visit through complete recovery she was caring, professional, and knowledgeable. She even went so far as to visit me in the hospital after surgery. You can not due better, nor even as well, with anyone other than Dr. Kaufman.

February 25th, 2012

Dr Kaufman is the Best!

Life Stages is a fantastic, caring organization and is made even better by the skills of Dr Kaufman. She explained everything to me before my surgery using layman's terms. The surgery went perfectly. And after the surgery Dr. Kaufman came to my room in the hospital to make sure everything was all right. Due to her skills my recovery was amazing with little pain and no complications. I can not say enough good things about Life Stages and Dr. Kaufman.

November 5th, 2011

Thorough, Caring, Professional

I recently switched from another OB/GYN to Dr. Kaufman because of the positive reviews I have seen on this, and other, web sites. On my first two visits I am already very impressed. She is thorough, knowledgable, caring, and professional. She is also a great listener and has a good bedside manner. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

June 6th, 2010

Dr. Kaufman

My overall experience with Dr. Kaufman has been great, she was there when I delivered my 2nd daughter, and I am now seeing her for my 3rd child. She is so sweet, caring and answers all questions you ask she is also very reassuring if you are worried about something. I will continue to see her at my appointments and I would tell anyone I know to go to her, if they needed a good OBGYN.

September 18th, 2009

Wonderful

Dr Kaufman was my Dr in San Antonio Tx. She helped me have a beautiful baby boy. She is a wonderful doctor. Dayton OH is very very lucky to have her! If you are looking for a great doctor who is caring, understanding, and gentle...you have found her.

May 9th, 2017