A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leesha Hoilette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leesha Hoilette is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leesha Hoilette, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoilette graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoilette has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- University of Michigan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leesha K Hoilette MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Leesha K. Hoilette practice?
- Dr. Leesha Hoilette has 9 office locations.
Dr. Leesha Hoilette practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Canandaigua, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Pediatricians.