Learn more about Dr. Lefkos Aftonomos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lefkos Aftonomos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aftonomos
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Aftonomos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lefkos Aftonomos, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aftonomos graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aftonomos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lefkos Byron Aftonomos MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Lefkos B. Aftonomos practice?
- Dr. Lefkos Aftonomos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lefkos Aftonomos practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Physiatrists.