A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lehel Somogyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lehel Somogyi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lehel Somogyi, MD, PHD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bile Duct Diseases
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Somogyi graduated from University Of Zagreb.
Dr. Somogyi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Somogyi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 21 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lehel Somogyi practice?
Dr. Lehel Somogyi practices Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Gastroenterologists.