A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lehel Somogyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lehel Somogyi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lehel Somogyi, MD, PHD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bile Duct Diseases
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Somogyi graduated from University Of Zagreb.
Dr. Somogyi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lehel Somogyi MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lehel Somogyi practice?
- Dr. Lehel Somogyi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lehel Somogyi practices Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Gastroenterologists.