A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lehualani Concepcion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lehualani Concepcion is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lehualani Concepcion, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Concepcion graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Concepcion has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lehualani K Concepcion MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lehualani K. Concepcion practice?
- Dr. Lehualani Concepcion has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lehualani Concepcion practices Family Medicine near Kailua, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI.
See Kailua Family Physicians.