Dr. Lehualani Concepcion Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lehualani Concepcion?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Lehualani Concepcion?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 11th, 2015

Great doc

All the staff were great. I was put in a room and seen quickly, which was great since I had a meeting I had to get to. The doctor gave me a lot of information about my problems, which I liked. I also received written instructions before I left, which was extremely helpful. I will definitely be back. I had an excellent experience with Dr. Concepcion and her staff.

December 25th, 2014

Do Not Go To This Doctor!

Staff are decent but Dr. Concepcion, is hands down, the worst physician I have ever gone to. I should have fired her 3.5 years ago but initially I thought she was just having a bad day. Turns out she is just antagonistic, condescending, doctor with marginal skills, the bedside manner of a trapped animal, a napolean complex, and never memorized the Hippocratic oath. Do yourself a favor and go with another doctor.

September 24th, 2012

Thanks to her, I have Stage IV Breast Cancer

I was impressed with this young doctor, until she repeatedly didn't honor my requests to test for diabetes. Honestly, she was personable and easy to talk to, seemed to know what she was doing.Then I got really, really sick and also went to her with a lump in my breast. She "diagnosed" it as tissue thickening. Because I was sick with other things, I attended to those and then went for a routine test. The intervening year gave enough time for the cancer to metastasize. When my family and I talked to her about it, she totally could not have cared less.Yeah, I wouldn't send my sick dog to her, much less anyone I cared about!

March 10th, 2017