A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Shanghai First Medical College.
Dr. Chen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Lei Chen MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Chen practice?
- Dr. Mary Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Chen practices Internal Medicine near Walnut, CA.
See Walnut Internists.