A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lei Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lei Han is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lei Han, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from Xi'An Medical University, Xian. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Han has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital - General Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lei Han MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lei Han practice?
- Dr. Lei Han has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lei Han practices Family Medicine near Fortuna, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Eureka, CA.
See Fortuna Primary Care Doctors.