A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lei Hao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lei Hao, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hao graduated from Fourth Military Medical University, Xian.
Dr. Hao has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lei Hao MD is a female Pathologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Lei Hao practice?
- Dr. Lei Hao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lei Hao practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Marshfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Schofield, WI.
See Marshfield Pathologists.