A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leib Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leib Singer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singer
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leib Singer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Singer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leib Harris Singer MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Leib H. Singer practice?
- Dr. Leib Singer has 1 office location.
Dr. Leib Singer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists and Fort Lauderdale Gastroenterologists.