A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leif Christiansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leif Christiansen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Christiansen graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Christiansen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Christiansen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leif E. Christiansen practice?
Dr. Leif Christiansen practices Internal Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottsville, PA.
See Reading Internists.