Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Best plastic surgeon ever! show details Best plastic surgeon ever!
by Mary s on Dec 24th, 2013

Dr. Nordberg is amazing. I have been his patient for the past two years since my breast cancer diagnosis. I have had several reconstructive surgeries and many treatments in his office. His care and concern goes above and beyond, along with his assistant Theresa who has been with him for years, could not be nicer! Dr. Nordberg's calm and assuring manner got me through one of the most difficult times in my life. I would, with hesitation, recommend dr. Nordberg as a plastic surgeon. Look no further.

Nose show details Nose
May 1st, 2012

He did my nose 4 or 5 years ago and it is beautiful; absolutely perfect and it doesn't look like a nosejob. Very natural.

Mar 25th, 2011

My results are outstanding. I couldn't be happier. The operating room staff made me feel so welcome and put me right at ease. A very pleasant experience. I highly recommend him.

Apr 4th, 2010

Excellent care and communication with patient. Very kind and patient. Does not rush. and one to one dr. to patient.One assistant to help with questions and appointments and not a lot of layers of help between Doctor and Patient.Very impressed with attitude and care from Doctor