A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leif Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leif Rogers, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leif Rogers, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leif Liu Rogers MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leif L. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Leif Rogers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leif Rogers practices Plastic Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeons.