A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leigh Kerns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leigh Kerns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerns
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kerns Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerns graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Kerns has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leigh Kerns MD is a female Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Leigh Kerns practice?
- Dr. Leigh Kerns has 1 office location.
Dr. Leigh Kerns practices Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatric Specialists.