A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leigh Kerns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leigh Kerns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerns
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kerns Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerns graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Kerns has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leigh Kerns MD is a female Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Leigh Kerns practice?
- Dr. Leigh Kerns has 1 office location.
Dr. Leigh Kerns practices Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Allergists.