A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leigh Papadimitriou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leigh Papadimitriou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leigh Papadimitriou, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Papadimitriou graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Papadimitriou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wheeling Hospital
- Ohio Valley Medical Center
- East Ohio Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leigh Anne Papadimitriou MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Leigh A. Papadimitriou practice?
- Dr. Leigh Papadimitriou has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leigh Papadimitriou practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wheeling, WV.
See Wheeling Obstetricians & Gynecologists.