A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leigh Barrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leigh Barrell, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leigh Barrell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Diabetic Foot
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrell graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Barrell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Floyd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leigh Saunders Barrell MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Leigh S. Barrell practice?
- Dr. Leigh Barrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Leigh Barrell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Rome, GA.
See Rome Obstetricians & Gynecologists.