A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leigh Brezenoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leigh Brezenoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brezenoff
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brezenoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leigh Brezenoff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Brezenoff graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brezenoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
- Bristol Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leigh Brezenoff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leigh Brezenoff practice?
- Dr. Leigh Brezenoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Leigh Brezenoff practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Bristol, CT.
See Bristol Surgeons and Bristol Orthopedic Surgeons.