A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leigh Brezenoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leigh Brezenoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brezenoff
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brezenoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leigh Brezenoff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Brezenoff graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brezenoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
- Bristol Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leigh Brezenoff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leigh Brezenoff practice?
- Dr. Leigh Brezenoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Leigh Brezenoff practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Bristol, CT.
See Bristol Surgeons and Bristol Orthopedic Surgeons.