Sports Medicine Specialist, Orthopedic Surgeons
25 Newell Rd
Ste E31
Bristol, CT 06010
860-585-3558
Locations and availability (4)

|  show details
Sep 24th, 2013

office staff rude and impossibl to get in touch with. his follow up is non existent or very brief. I wouldn't send any one to him after the grief and pain my family has had to deal with due to him.

|  show details
Jul 29th, 2009

While I found that I was happy with my first visit, he was totally distracted while setting a broken bone. Was a little condescending when I expressed to him that I didn't feel it had healed properly. This delayed the healing process, his billing rep could not have been more rude and refused treatment because I had a small balance. I then say another surgeon who found that after 6 months, the bone was still half way fractured and I required surgery. I would in no way recommend this Dr or his staff.

|  About Dr.Brezenoff  |  show details
by Denise Jayne Noon on Nov 28th, 2008

This Dr. is good.He is an excellent surgeon.He made me think that getting two knees was just like pulling two teeth. He is sweet.

|  excellent surgeon  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2008

I enjoyed having him as a surgeon. He was very thorough. He also has a great bedside manner, but also tells it like it is. I think he keeps whats best for the patient in mind at all times.