Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

2.5

|  never again  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2013

Dr. White delivered my 2nd daughter almost 6 years ago...when i did my follow up appointment I asked if the lumps on my armpits were normal and just my hormones acting up or if it is something that we should be concerned about...she simply shrugged her shoulders, said she didnt know and walked out of the room...I am pregnant with twins this time and started seeing Dr. White again...I was concerned about having some vaccinations done right around the time I was pregnant (hep b, tetnus...I was thinking about going into the health field) I asked Dr. White if I should be concerned about the vaccinations affecting my babies, she pulled a book out of her pocket, attempted for 5 sec to look up the answer, shrugged her shoulders said she didnt know, then sent me to specialists... the specialist was a genetics councelor (who looked up the answer on the government health website and printed out sheets of paper for me) and a high risk doc...which she originally wasn't going to send me to. Long story short...she seems like she doesn't know what she's doing and she cost me even more money, because I had to see specialists now. But I do like Dr. Fu in the practice!:)

|  Delivery Experience  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2012

To begin with the Dr. White has never even appeared for my baby delivery. I was told that Dr. White was nowhere to be found when my baby was ready to be born. Due to this medical malpractice I ended up with 4th degree tear, since no Dr. was available to deliver my child. During my pregnancy visits i was never told about any lab results that were performed on me, which left me shockingly upset that my newborn had to have antibiotics given to him after the birth, since i was GBS positive. Due to the 4th degree tear, I am unable to have another child other than C-section which is of course can result in other health complications for myself. After all this horrible experience, Dr White entered the room and mentioned that she will fix me ( thats what I really wanted to hear after " magical" birth giving experience). I was in ICU for over 6 hours being "fixed" since the injury was that excessive. After my operation I have not seen Dr. White nor did she even came to visit me or apologize for the horrible experience. So please do not put yourself through horrific experience of having a child that I had with Dr. Leigh White, save yourself !!!!!!

|  show details
Feb 4th, 2012

I always have to wait for Dr. White but I don't mind because I love her so much. She delivered my daughter and was so wonderful when I miscarried in December. She did my D&C and was so, so precious. I love her and recommend everyone I know to her! I also ADORE Mary Kay Miller. She is one of my favorite people in the whole world!

|  Dr. White is WONDERFUL!  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2011

I have read through some of the other comments on here pertaining to Dr. White, and I have to say, I couldn't disagree more with the negative ones. Dr. White has always been incredibly wondrful and friendly on all my visits. She delivered our daughter and was absolutely AMAZING for both baby and parents. She spends ample time with us during our visits and seems genuinely concerned with her patient's care. I highly recommend her!

|  Long time patient of Dr White- GREAT physician  |  show details
May 24th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr White's since 2005 when I had a medical emergency and met her in the ER. She was on call for the GYN group where I'd been seeing another MD. Dr White is caring and compassionate. She always takes time to explain things and always has her staff follow up with me, especially if I delay my follow up appts. Since becoming her patient I've had to call her twice with emergencies, she is always responsive, informative and concerned. I highly recommend Dr. White.

|  Get another ob/gyn  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2011

This doctor was misery. Rushed appt and she's rough. Pap smear exam hurt for 3 days after and the lab said no results due to lack of cells collected; ie, "shoddy" work. She wants you to schedule another appt. just to change medications! Feels like she is into gouging the customer. This is the worst OB/GYN I've ever had in my life.

|  show details
May 9th, 2010

I have been seen with Dr. White during my pregnancy. She always directed me to ER after hours. During my last visit she insisted on sending me to ER and call the Rescue to pick me up, her reasons were that I have blood clotes in both of my legs. The Ambelance arived and I refused to go. I am only 32 years old, she the typ of Dr. who wil use the pationt to the maximum. Dhr a dehones person with a bad maners.

|  MY DEAR DR.LEIGH WHITE  |  show details
by NOELIA on May 13th, 2009

YOU ARE A GREAT DOCTOR AND I'M GLAD TO BE YOUR PATIENT AND TO LET ALL MY CARE ON YOUR HANDS.THANK YOU AND TO ALL YOUR STAFF!!!