A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leigh Connealy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leigh Connealy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lyme Disease
- Nutritional Support
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Connealy graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Connealy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Ct
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Leigh E. Connealy practice?
- Dr. Leigh Connealy has 1 office location.
Dr. Leigh Connealy practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Primary Care Doctors and Irvine General Practitioners.