A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leigh Curl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leigh Curl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leigh Curl, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Curl graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Curl has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harbor Hospital Center
- Union Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leigh Ann Curl MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leigh A. Curl practice?
- Dr. Leigh Curl has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leigh Curl practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Cockeysville, MD.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.