A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leigh Curl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leigh Curl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curl
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leigh Curl, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Curl graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Curl has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Harbor Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leigh A Curl MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leigh A. Curl practice?
- Dr. Leigh Curl has 9 office locations.
Dr. Leigh Curl practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, MD and Pasadena, MD.
See Baltimore Orthopedic Surgeons.