A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leigh Eck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leigh Eck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eck
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Eck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leigh Eck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Eck graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Eck has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leigh Marie Eck MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Leigh M. Eck practice?
- Dr. Leigh Eck has 1 office location.
Dr. Leigh Eck practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Endocrinologists.