Dr. Leigh Ende MD Patient Reviews

October 21st, 2016
Not for kids
Dr Ende is not a suit ale doctor for children. Her "bed side manner" is more than lacking. She was extremely rude and had no compassion towards my daughter who was very nervous and by the time we left extremely frightened by this doctor. In addition her practice is quite antiquated which I realized upon seeing another orthopaedic hand specialist the next day. As an adult I would never go to Dr Ende however I am primarily writing this review in respect of a child. Note that her nurse (assistant) was very kind.

November 21st, 2015
I recently had a carpal tunnel release. Nobody likes surgery but it couldn't have gone any easier. Dr. Ende and her staff went out of their way to be helpful. I expected to pay for a specialist with her expertise but have good insurance so it was well covered. And even if it wasn't I wouldn't be complaining to the office staff who don't do the billing. I would talk to the billing company. Thank you Dr. Ende!!

October 25th, 2015
Not recommended; both Ende's office staff and Advocare were diffident and incompentent
When I was grossly over-billed for an initial visit, my insurance company would pay only half, and billed me for the balance. Polite attempts to obtain an explanation of the bill were stonewalled by both Ende's office and Advocare; each insisted that the other was responsible. With no help from Ende's staff, I learned the identity of Advocare's Compliance Officer, who admitted that I had been over-billed by 100% and removed the "erroneous" charge. I subsequently spoke to Dr. Ende herself, hoping for an apology for her staff's behavior. It was not forthcoming. Dr. Ende prescribed a very costly appliance, explaining that my insurance company would need to approve the purchase. The providing pharmacy confirmed that the insurance company needed a confirmation from the doctor. I call Ende's office several times over the ensuing weeks to find out if they had succeeded in obtaining the approval. I was told that several attempts had been made, but the wait time was too long. I called the insurance company myself, got through immediately, and was advised that they had receive no calls from Ende's office.

September 2nd, 2013
Great surgeon
I have had 3 surgeries done by Dr. Ende over a 10 year period. Every procedure went extremely well. I do not even have any scares on my hands. She gave me very accurate information on what to expect with each procedure. She is an excellent surgeon and a fine person.

February 27th, 2013
Dr Ende is awesome in all areas of patient care. And definitely NOT male as your description states. I think you need to fix that

April 29th, 2011
Dr. Ende is a first class surgeon and person!!
Dr. Ende is an excellent hand surgeon. She removed my left index finger and it is so beautiful....truly a piece of art. She is truly a gifted surgeon. Her office staff is also a wonderful group of people. I highly recommend Dr. Ende if you are looking for a Hand specialist.

March 25th, 2011
Very attentive
I broke my hand on a sunday and Dr. Ende saw me the next day on monday. She wanted to put a pin in my hand to make sure it healed correctly and set me up to do it at the surgery center the very next day! Never had I felt so taken care of! I broke my wrist a few years back and went to another hand surgeon and it still hurts and doesn't feel the way it used to. Thank you Dr. Ende!

January 21st, 2010
Would not have any one else touch me
Dr. Ende was wonderful! She did a great job removing the cyst on my finger.You can't even tell that I had any surgery, besides a little redding of my skin the scaring is not noticable Thank You Dr. Ende

August 5th, 2008
Fantastic experience
Dr. Ende is the best! She was very sympathetic to my needs and quickly diagnosed my injury. She made me feel very comfortable and she instills a lot of confidence in her care. I waited on one occasion for more than I had hoped in her waiting room, but the other visits were prompt, so I couldnt give her a 5 in that area, but every other facet of my experience was impressive, including the Occupational therapist she uses.