A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leigh Gaines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leigh Gaines is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leigh Gaines, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaines graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Gaines has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leigh Gaines MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leigh Gaines practice?
- Dr. Leigh Gaines has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leigh Gaines practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near Bellevue, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH.
See Bellevue Primary Care Doctors and Bellevue Psychiatrists.