A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leigh Gaines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leigh Gaines is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaines
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaines Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leigh Gaines, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaines graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Gaines has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leigh Gaines MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leigh Gaines practice?
- Dr. Leigh Gaines has 1 office location.
Dr. Leigh Gaines practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Family Physicians and Cincinnati Psychiatrists.