A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leigh Hawn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leigh Hawn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leigh Hawn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawn graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Hawn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tuomey Healthcare System
- William J B Dorn Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leigh J Hawn MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leigh J. Hawn practice?
- Dr. Leigh Hawn has 1 office location.
Dr. Leigh Hawn practices Internal Medicine near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Internists.