Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leigh Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leigh Hopkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leigh Hopkins, JD, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Hopkins has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hopkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leigh Hopkins practice?
Dr. Leigh Hopkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Salem, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Snohomish, WA and Burlington, NJ.
See Salem Orthopedic Surgeons, Salem Pediatric Surgeons, and Salem Surgeons.