A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leigh Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leigh Hopkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hopkins
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Hopkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leigh Hopkins, BA, JD, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Hopkins has 13 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leigh Hopkins BA, JD, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leigh Hopkins practice?
- Dr. Leigh Hopkins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leigh Hopkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salem, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Burlington, NJ.
See Salem Surgeons.