Dr. Leigh Hoppe MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecology Fort Pierce, FL

August 10th, 2013
Dr Hoppe
I had a very bad experience with Dr. Hoppe she is a very rude doctor. She totally misdiagnosed me and I suffered extremely after the visit. She also has a very poor bedside manner. I requested a script so I could have a mammogram completed and she told me to go back to the doctor who originally sent me. I told her about the lump in my left breast and that I needed to have a follow-up mammogram. She didn't even check the breast. If anything turns out that I have cancer she will rue the day!!

May 29th, 2013
Compassionate, intelligent, caring doctor!!!
I have been seeing Dr. Hoppee for approx 12 years. She is terrific! She spends time with me, answers questions galore, I am a curious sort, and I never feel rushed. She has a very sincere way about her and I can tell she cares about her patients, we arent just a chart. Just a lovely person and a wonderful doctor. Her staff is friendly and cooperative too!

June 14th, 2012
She has been my Dr. for 10 years. She has performed major sugery on me during that time. I would recommend her to any of my friends and family.

May 26th, 2011
My opinion on Dr. L. Hoppe
I've been a patient of Dr. Hoppe's for approximately 15 years. She is and always has been professional, warm and caring, and a superior medical doctor. She's not an alarmist but is always looking at all options available for any situation that I've seen her about. I highly recommend her to any woman that is seeking a OB-GYN in the Fort Pierce area.

March 15th, 2011
Looking for another Doctor!
I had been to this doctor 3 times in the past month and had to call countless more. Her M.A's do not know how to do their jobs. Her staff had messed up a prescription 4 different times. Either they did not call it in or they gave the pharmacy the wrong order. I had gone in for a yeast infection and it took her 2 different times to do the proper tests that I needed and abunch of phone calls to get my script. The last time I went in for a re-infection for yeast she took a ph test, spent all of 2 minutes with me, didnt go over any reasons of why I am becoming re-infected or going over any options like possibly it could be my partner re-infecting me(she just giggled when I said that...yes I said giggled) and said I'm okay and told me to go home because she couldnt do anything. Also this doctor would imply that I'm with multiple partners,, which I'm not!!! I had to tell her many times I'm with the only person I've ever been with, and that we've only been with each other. And I have never had any problems before over the 3 years of being with this person. Long story short she doesnt listen, doesnt spend enough time with her younger patients, she has a staff that seems to always be ina pissy mood,and she doesnt follow up with her patients. she made me feel like I was wasting her time and just made me feel uncomfortable. The only people there who made me feel worth the time was one of the MA's and the Nurse.

August 3rd, 2009
Terrible Service and bedside manner
This was the first time I have ever gone to see Dr. Hoppe. She wasn't very friendly and acted as if I were bothering her with my questions. After my diagnosis she never called to follow up with me. When I tried making a 2nd appointment first the receptionist put me on hold for 15 minutes then when I hung up and called back she put me on hold for more than 30 minutes when I finally hung up.

June 23rd, 2008
Dr. Hoppe diagnosed me right away, was caring and attentive. Each time I go in for a visit she takes her time and discusses all aspects of my health status with me. I have referred her to all of my friends.