Learn more about Dr. Leigh Hutchinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leigh Hutchinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hutchinson
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Hutchinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leigh Hutchinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchinson graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Hutchinson has 25 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leigh Ann Hutchinson MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Leigh A. Hutchinson practice?
- Dr. Leigh Hutchinson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Leigh Hutchinson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Hauppauge, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Shore, NY and Smithtown, NY.
See Hauppauge Internists and Hauppauge Cardiologists.