A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leigh Hutchinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leigh Hutchinson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leigh Hutchinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchinson graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Hutchinson has 25 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leigh Ann Hutchinson MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Leigh A. Hutchinson practice?
- Dr. Leigh Hutchinson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Leigh Hutchinson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Hauppauge, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Islip, NY and Smithtown, NY.
See Hauppauge Internists and Hauppauge Cardiologists.