A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leigh Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leigh Jenkins is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leigh Jenkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jenkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leigh A. Jenkins practice?
Dr. Leigh Jenkins practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and General Practice near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Childress, TX.
See Lubbock Internists, Lubbock Cardiologists, and Lubbock General Practitioners.