Learn more about Dr. Leigh Ramos-Platt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leigh Ramos-Platt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leigh Ramos-Platt, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramos-Platt graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ramos-Platt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leigh Maria Kristi Galila Ramos-Platt MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Leigh M. Ramos-Platt practice?
- Dr. Leigh Ramos-Platt has 1 office location.
Dr. Leigh Ramos-Platt practices Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Neurologists.