A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leigh Matlaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leigh Matlaga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leigh Matlaga, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Matlaga graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Matlaga has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Riley Hospital For Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leigh Elmore Matlaga MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Leigh E. Matlaga practice?
- Dr. Leigh Matlaga has 1 office location.
- Dr. Leigh Matlaga practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Timonium, MD.