A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leigh Nadler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leigh Nadler, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leigh Nadler, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Prolapse
- Rectovaginal Fistula
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadler graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nadler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leigh Howard Nadler MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leigh H. Nadler practice?
- Dr. Leigh Nadler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leigh Nadler practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Canonsburg, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.