Dr. Leigh Nadler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leigh Nadler?

Posted on October 8th, 2017

Dr. Nadler spent time explaining the colon operation to me and my family. He answered all of our concerns and saw me twice a day in the hospital. My operation was done with a camera and I went home in 2 days. He is a fantastic surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone!

Posted on December 25th, 2014

Wonderful surgeon who spent alot of time talking to me and my family before surgery. He explained the operation and drew diagrams and took the time to be sure we all undeerstood. I recovered after a robotic operation for rectal cancer and went home in 2 days! He is a very talented and caring surgeon!

Wonderful surgeon!

Posted on October 4th, 2014

I appreciate when a doctor takes the time to explain the problem and different surgical treatments without rushing me out of the office to see the next patient. Dr. Nadler was very kind and very knowledgable and made me and my family very comfortable. He performed a davinci robotic operation and I was home in 2 days! He stopped in to see me in the morning and afternoon. He is definitely one of the best surgeons in Pittsburgh, probably the nation!! I would definitely recommend Dr. Nadler to anyone who has any colon or rectal problems.

Posted on November 18th, 2013

Dr Nadler & Tcherkov both performed emergency surgery on me in 2001 which saved my life. I would definitely recommend this group to anyone.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on January 30th, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Nadler to anyone. He is truly an amazing doctor. Since I have been diagnosed with cancer he has performed all of my surgeries and has done an amazing job. Like other people have stated, he visited me every day while I was in the hospital and always answers all of my questions 24 hours a day. Any time I have to call his after hours answering service, he has always called me back with in 10 to 15 minutes.

Great doctor!

Posted on July 13th, 2011

Dr. Nadler operated on my mother for colon cancer. He did the operation with a camera and she was home in 3 days. He saw her in the morning and again in the afternoon every day she was in the hospital. He is a very kind and caring man and took the time to explain my mother's problem to all of us in a way we could understand. I would recommend this surgeon to anyone who needs surgery on their colon.

Highly recommend Dr. Nadler

Posted on November 9th, 2010

I was diagnosed with colon cancer 6 years ago and Dr. Nadler did laproscopic colon resection surgery. I was extremely pleased with his expertise and his followup has been thorough. He takes time to listen to my concerns.

Posted on February 11th, 2009

Simply put Dr. Nadler is the best. He has seen many in my family, and we all agree, if you need a doctor of his speciality, Dr. Nadler is your man. His staff is first rate. He is extremly respected by the surgical staff. He takes time with his patient and their family, and does so in a professional and courtious mannor.

A wonderful doctor

Posted on July 8th, 2008

Dr. Nadler took the time to explain the problem to me and my family without rushing us out of the office as other doctors do. He is kind and caring and treated a very complex problem in an expert fashion. He is an outstanding surgeon.

Doctor's Response

I treat all patients as if they were my own family.

Posted on August 1st, 2017