A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leigh Seamon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leigh Seamon is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Seamon graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Seamon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leigh Marie Seamon DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Leigh M. Seamon practice?
- Dr. Leigh Seamon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leigh Seamon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Grand Rapids Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Grand Rapids Oncologists.