A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leigh Seamon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leigh Seamon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seamon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seamon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Seamon graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Seamon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leigh Marie Seamon DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Leigh M. Seamon practice?
- Dr. Leigh Seamon has 1 office location.
Dr. Leigh Seamon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Grand Rapids Oncologists.