A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leigh Shuman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leigh Shuman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Shuman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shuman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leigh S. Shuman practice?
Dr. Leigh Shuman practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Radiologists.