A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leigh Slater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Slater graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Slater has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leigh Ann Slater MD is a female Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leigh A. Slater practice?
- Dr. Leigh Slater has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leigh Slater practices Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Baltimore Surgeons.