Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leigh Slater
Dr. Leigh Slater, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Rosa, CA, with other offices in Roswell, NM and Baltimore, MD (and 2 other locations). She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Slater is affiliated with Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital, University Of Maryland Medical Center and The Johns Hopkins Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Leigh Slater has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Leigh Slater is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Rosa, CA.
Dr. Gina Chen
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Bariatric Medicine
Santa Rosa, CA 0.01 mi21
Dr. Drew Ludwig
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Santa Rosa, CA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Janet Uhde
Emergency Medicine, General Surgery
Santa Rosa, CA 0.01 mi12