A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leigh Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leigh Solomon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leigh Solomon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Solomon has 17 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leigh Ann Solomon MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Leigh A. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Leigh Solomon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leigh Solomon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.