A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leigh Taliaferro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leigh Taliaferro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leigh Taliaferro, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taliaferro graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Taliaferro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Hendrick Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leigh John Taliaferro MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leigh J. Taliaferro practice?
- Dr. Leigh Taliaferro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leigh Taliaferro practices Surgery near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Surgeons.