Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
WORST DOCTOR EVER show details WORST DOCTOR EVER
by Daisy on Dec 19th, 2014

This doctor is horrible! Please save your co-pay. I recently visited and her service was the worst. No only was she very insensitive but also very pushy. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Watlington is very nice and very understanding. She is a good listener.

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr. Wallington as my GYN doctor. She is always through. She has you to return after test are done to go over your results and referring you to the appropriate specialist needed. I never have a problem getting. AAA Dr

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Watlington's bedside manner mirrors her experience and knowledge base. As a middle-age woman, experience matters most but how I'm treated, the delivery of service is of equal importance. Patients first is what I walk away with after a visit with her.

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first time at the doctor's office & everything was handled in a orderly manner and very pleasant staff. The office was very clean and had a nice temperature. T. Smith

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate the way they give you their full attention to ensure all of your concerns are addressed.

Sep 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor and staff were wonderful, but booking was a nightmare! My appointment was moved three different times. Fortunately the appointment itself made up for the lack of communication between the office and ZocDoc.

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr. Watlington. She addresses all of your issues and is good to make recommendations on your overall health. What I love is that she takes time to talk to you and will get to the root of problem and assist in resolving them.

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Staff was great!!!! the MA was AWESOME!!! didn't even feel a pinch when drawing my blood. The Dr. was very informative and nice. I would definitely come back and refer people.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She's the best! I have been going to Dr. Watlington for 5 years now. She's always straight forward, helpful, encouraging, and a wonderful communicator. Oh she has a wonderful sense of humor as well. I love my OBGYN.. Thank God for people like her.

Apr 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She the best doctor that I ever had.

Apr 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doc. showed great concerns about your health and well being. Didn't rush your visit really appreciated how she took time.

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was wonderful and I have no complaints.

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Watlington was very kind, informative,she was thorough,concerned with my situation,she made me feel comfortable,excellent bed side matter. I would refer her to family and friends. I like her very much!

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really love Dr Watlington, she has always been very informative about my health and if I need to know anything about myself, or my meds , Dr. Watlington is always there for me.

Jan 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor is Great I would recommend her with out a problem but the Nurses that was suppose to take my blood was slow as heck. I'm in the room waiting for her to come and take my blood and she took forever so I left.

Jan 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Medical concern was not fully addressed, had questions and concerns that didn't seem to be important to the doctor. Every time I have an appointment scheduled there is some type of inconvenience. Overall, I would not recommend to others.

Jan 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The service and care I received went above and beyond!!!!!!

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My personal experience withDr.Watlington is very rewarding and was excellent, she's up front about everything and she helps me to be in a good place about myself.

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This doctor provided the most thorough examination I've had in years. She was pleasant and easy to talk with. She educates her patients and this was greatly appreciated. I would definitely recommend her to others.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
find another doctor show details find another doctor
Sep 24th, 2012

She's the worst doctor ever!

the worst show details the worst
Aug 3rd, 2012

Don't ever go to this doctor. She is so rude.

Jan 9th, 2012

This doctor is a female not male. Anyway, she has the worst bedside manner I have ever encountered. She was very rude and short with me. Needless to say I never visited her again.