Dr. Leighann Frattarelli MD, MPH Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Kailua, HI

• Good
  • Bad

April 8th, 2014
Technically good but lousy bedside manner
I came in to have a biopsy. She was rushed, didn't seem particularly interested in listening to me and certainly was impatient with me when I told her I was nervous. She was less than sympathetic when I explained I was concerned about pain. She listed my options and stared at me as she waited for me to make a decision in which I was trying to process all the information she shot-gunned at me. The procedure was better than with previous MDs. Afterwards she immediately stated theyd be in touch with results and walked out the door before I had a chance to ask questions. No instructions, no guidance. I called the office to ask a question before 5pm. No one picked up the phone. It took five calls back before voicemail picked up and no one bothered to call back until the next day. Also, pain medication would have been helpful to get me through the night. I had to go to urgent care as a result. Maybe you will have a better experience but I am looking for another GYN. She simply didn't seem kind.

January 6th, 2014
She made me feel comfortable and at ease because I am not fond of gynocologists and the discomfort. She was quick with the exam and confident about results and testing that needed to be done.

April 30th, 2016