A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leighanne Glazener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leighanne Glazener is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leighanne Glazener, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Glazener graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Glazener has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Doctors Regional
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leighanne O Glazener MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Leighanne O. Glazener practice?
- Dr. Leighanne Glazener has 1 office location.
Dr. Leighanne Glazener practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Obstetricians & Gynecologists.