A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leighton Forrester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leighton Forrester, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Forrester
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Forrester Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leighton Forrester, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Forrester graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Forrester has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leighton Hugh Forrester MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leighton H. Forrester practice?
- Dr. Leighton Forrester has 1 office location.
Dr. Leighton Forrester practices Cardiovascular Disease near Greenbelt, MD.
See Greenbelt Cardiologists.