A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leighton Forrester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leighton Forrester, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leighton Forrester, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Forrester graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Forrester has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leighton Hugh Forrester MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leighton H. Forrester practice?
- Dr. Leighton Forrester has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leighton Forrester practices Cardiovascular Disease near Greenbelt, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Greenbelt Cardiologists.