A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leighton James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. James has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leighton Rolston James MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leighton R. James practice?
- Dr. Leighton James has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leighton James practices Internal Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Jacksonville Internists.