Dr. Lilia Binder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lilia Binder?

August 23rd, 2011

worth the wait

Doctor Binder has seen my girls for years. We love her and I value her medical advice, and she values my opinion as well. As with any relationship it takes a while to become close, but she and her staff have always showed caring and concern towards me and my little girls since day one. Doctor Binder is very thorough. I leave her office informed and confident with her diagnosis. Give her some time to know you and the "lectures" do get shorter. I can not argue about the cleanliness of the walls, that description was spot on. I will say there is hand sanitizer in every room and counter surfaces are wiped down between patients, fresh exam table paper etc.Doctor Binder is available to her patients; and will meet them at the office on Saturday and Sunday if necessary! You are allowed to make sick appointments same day and in advance, some practices only allow you to make sick appointments same day only, which is weird.I would recommend Doctor Binder, simply because it is refreshing to have my children seen by the same physician every visit and a staff who cares and knows our name.

June 1st, 2011

Not Good

Recommend anyone put this doctor to

April 5th, 2011

Very caring

Dr. Binder is one of the most caring doctors I have met. She goes out of her way to make sure that her young patients have the best care possible.

September 27th, 2010

FILTHY office, uninformed doctor

We arrived 15 minutes early for our 10:30 appt. Did not get out of there until 12:30. The doc talks and talks..the office staff says she is "thorough" and it seemed like "winnk-wink" code...now I know what they meant, 2 hours later. Dr. Binder never shuts up and has no idea how to edit herself. She read aloud every single thing I wrote on the check-in documents and asked me if it was correct. (well, yeah, that's why I wrote it!) What a serious waste of my time AND hers.She has little to no bedside manner with the kids (she's kind of "cold") and rattles on and on lecturing me about things that are completely irrelevant, such as the state of vaccines in Africa for example, and whether or not the last place I lived had a lead exposure problem (it did, I did not live in the area of concern, but yet she went on and on about it). The office looks FILTHY!!!!!! The floors get waxed and buffed, but there is hair and dirt stuck to the floor in the wax. The walls are wallpapered but look no one ever wipes stains off them. In one of the public restrooms, there was what looked like a big stain of poop on the wall next to the garbage pail where someone must have tossed in a dirty diaper. No indication of anyone scrubbing at the mark. BLECH.I could not wait to get home and wash everyone's hands. She retracted the foreskin of my UNcircumcised son before I could stop her, which is a HUGE no-no. She also advised me to retract the foreskin regularly and clean under it, which is ALSO INCORRECT.There was a diaper pail under the exam table that was filthy on the outside, and the baby would not sit still...all he wanted to do was touch the diaper pail, ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every other ped office I've been to does not allow you to leave a dirty diaper inthe exam room. My 3 yr old got tired of the TWO HOUR VISIT and started being a PITA toward the end. What pediatrician lectures an experienced, breastfeeding parent of two obviously clean and healthy children for TWO hours?? Crazy.

September 27th, 2010

FILTHY office, UNinformed doctor

First off, the "Gatekeeper," receptionist guy, Chris, comes across as kind of snooty on the phone, and took all kinds of information from us ...

July 17th, 2016