A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leila Chaychi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leila Chaychi, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leila Chaychi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaychi graduated from Islamic Azad University-Tehran Branch. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chaychi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leila Chaychi MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Leila Chaychi practice?
- Dr. Leila Chaychi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leila Chaychi practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near San Carlos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Daly City, CA.
See San Carlos Internists and San Carlos Endocrinologists.