A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leila Chaychi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leila Chaychi, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaychi
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Chaychi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leila Chaychi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaychi graduated from Islamic Azad University-Tehran Branch. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Chaychi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leila Chaychi MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Leila Chaychi practice?
- Dr. Leila Chaychi has 1 office location.
Dr. Leila Chaychi practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Daly City, CA.
See Daly City Internists and Daly City Endocrinologists.